what we do
Balanced Engineering finds, develops and implements advanced safety, security and automation solutions for ag and other off-road machinery manufacturers, large and small.
Modern safety solutions
Experience, methodologies, and partnerships
Practical guidance to companies
Highly experienced professionals
100+ years of combined experience in off-road equipment
The services include: system architecture requirements related to autonomy and safety, product and operation safety cases and advanced Artificial Intelligence, as well as the supporting suppliers. We are providing the most sophisticated risk-assessing tools, customized verification and validation guidance, safety assurance processes, insight on the latest international safety standards in development, clear understanding of legal requirements, and confidence that customer ethical expectations of autonomy are met
Years of Accumulated Experience
Embedded Projects Supported by our Team Members
Advanced safety solutions for ag and other off-road machinery manufacturers, large and small.
Call us if your organization wants to:
- Get ahead or further ahead in architecture, safety, communications and electrification;
- Be more proficient at short product life-cycles;
- Comprehensively architect and internally integrated solutions;
- Connect your solutions to large OEM machinery;
- Accelerate innovation;
- Ensure confident regulatory and safety compliance from the start;
- Access product chemical compliance expertise;
- Gain name recognition with large OEMs;
- Connect to industry organizations;
- Objectively assess safety risks of automated and autonomous solutions;
- Right-size functional safety solutions to address objective risks
- Handle integration of Complex new technology impossible to handle alone.
We bring our customers together with leaders like Fraunhofer, Edge Case Research and Ansys to form useful long-term strategies.
While on-road automation and autonomy are leading to the creation of many fast-growing companies, we enable similar growth in the off-road sector.